Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hangin' with Ryan

On Thursday night, Jenny had a school Christmas program to direct so I got to hang out with Ryan. I'm sure you know how awesome I am, now I get to show you what an awesome dad I am too.

First we did some reading.


Then Ryan got to hear Definately Maybe for the first time. No joke, he was totally groovin' to Live Forever. It was a proud moment.


Then, when I told him I like pop music too, he tried to leave. Can you blame him?


Then it was time for milk cup and chill time.


I love being Ryan's dad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man...you subjected his ears to Oasis? How is he supposed to grow up as a proud man after that?? Whats next old N'Sync cd's? ;-)

Phil said...

Since it's Christmas and I am of good cheer, I will refrain from destroying you.

Ben and Alli said...

Live forever? Hmm. At least it wasn't "Cigs and Alc." Then I would start to worry. Keep pumping his ears full of good music like this. As for growing up listening to Oasis...he may not have best manners after listening to the brothers, but he'll sure know how to swing a cricket bat. (I know Phil will probably be the only one to get this but, hey, not everyone can be as cool as us...right Phil?)

Ben

Phil said...

You're right Ben. I think I may let Ryan listen to Blur's the great escape next. That's real inner conflict!

Anonymous said...

If you are going subject your kid to Brit rock then why don't you expose him to the band that Oasis is ripping off and who ultimately paved the way for every great UK band that came after them, The Beatles.