Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heroes: 4 months ago (Spoilers)

So eight, count them eight episodes into this new season and we finally get to know what happen to Peter and Nathan. I really liked this episode but I will never understand why they didn't start the season with this one. Sure they would have had to change a few things, but not that much. I think you could have had a much better foundation to build off of with this one. Say what you want about Lost, but it has always paid off it's season finales.

Deep down, I'm rooting for this show to do well. I will keep watching it because it's way better than Bionic Woman. That show may be the worst written show on television. I'm a glutton for punishment. . .

3 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

Looking at this after seeing the final episode, I think having it early on would to have let to me actually giving a damn about the death that takes place at the end of episode 11.

Ben

Phil said...

If they would have only had this episode and the last one, that would have been a great season!

Ben and Alli said...

If you notice, it's always the episodes where powers clash and fights break out that the plot actually gets good. Without Sylar pushing the evil vs. good thing, it all just felt blah. But now it's on! Booyah! Sylar's back!