Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look at me

I know I vent about many necessary things, make fun of stupid people, and laugh at other peoples' expense. Well, it's only fair that once in a while I take some of my own medicine. I thought it would be fun (and funny) to post some pictures of me in my younger days and show you all that I was awesome then, and now.


This is me at Magic Mountain chillin' with Wile E. Coyote. I was about 4 or 5.


Rockin' the Olan Mills photo shoot. Big Pimpin' at 6.


Here I am with my date Tracy before the Christmas Formal. I was a Junior in High School then.


Is this me or Brian Austin Green? Maybe Parker Lewis?


Seth, Me, and Mark at our favorite karaoke bar in Korea town. No joke, I thought that shirt was cool!

8 comments:

Geoff said...

Chills just went up and down my spine. I saw that hair and almost peed my pants...there are no words...oh wait yes there are, but it is late. Trust me, I will have have more to say later :)

Beth said...

Yes, that hair....it certainly wasn't my idea of a great style. That's one you can't blame on me.

I was just looking at Jenny's blog and she was talking about childhood events, then I pop over here and see that you are look'n back on the "old days". It really is fun to see. The hair WAS style then...and you know, you are always "in style".
Hope your celebration of Jenny's b'day is a good one.
Love you my son!!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are now able to see what it a risk it was to be friends with you back in the day! You've come a long way even since I've known you! haha

The Byran Austin Green comment was EXACTLY what I thought when I saw your picture though!!

Anonymous said...

Dude...Jesus called about that first picture @ Magic Mtn. and he wants his sandles back. No apologies for the hair my friend. That has Zack from Saved by the Bell written all over it. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

P.S. RE: First pic. I wore my shorts that high when I was in that age because I was home-schooled. What's your excuse? :)

Phil said...

Home-schooled can read? I'm impressed.

Geoff said...

The jesus sandles are great, but the calf high socks you sport with them is the icing on the cake. Congrats, I can also say your style has not advanced much...

Anonymous said...

You got a Zack Morris swoop!