Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ryan is going to be a big brother


Yes, it's true. In June, Ryan's going to have a buddy. I've tried for a couple of weeks now to blog about something even half as cool as this (btw, it's debatable whether I blog about cool things) but I haven't been about to come up with anything.

We decided to wait a few weeks to tell anyone. After we decided to start telling people we had a shortlist of people we wanted to tell before the news got out of control. Chances are if you read this blog, you already know about our news. If, for some reason, I forgot to tell you and this is new to you, there's a good chance I don't care about you and wish you would would get run over by a car.

I'm just kidding . . .about the car part.

It's great news and we wanted to celebrate it with youalleverybody.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh so now we can tell the world??? I was keeping it so quiet.... Yeh!!!!
Hello world, I'm going to be a grandma again!!!!
Email blast, look out!
Love you
mom

Anonymous said...

--
congratulations

Anonymous said...

Great news, Phil! I guess I land in the "don't care about you" category, but considering how long it's been since I've seen you, I guess I'm okay with that. Having 2 kids is great!!!!

Kari

ryan said...

congrats man!