Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Heroes: Fight or Flight (spoilers)

As many of you know I have been very critical of heroes ever since, for the last 10 episodes or so, Tim Kring let monkeys write his show. However, he must have come back from a long deserved vacation because this episode was the strongest one since "company man".

Finally we got to see a great nemesis in Parkman's dad. They spent a lot of time setting up how creepy he was, then played him up to be sympathetic, then WHAM, manipulation and deceit. How crazy is that ability? I wonder if he can manipulate what the person sees in the nightmare. Then to think Matt has the same ability. Wow. That scene was awesom, the editing was amazing and the CGI of burned up NY was really cool!

I still have enough complaints to fill a dump truck, but I will stick to the positive in this post. Heroes, you've earned it.

2 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

LOL! I just posted a blog asking why you haven't blogged in a long time. Never mind it. I'M RETARDED! I set up the link to your page to a particular past blog. Gosh...Idiot!

Ben

BTW - Our fish spoke to us...so we posted too.

Ben and Alli said...

HA! Back on the bandwagon I see. Three words for Parkman...Jedi Mind Trick! Hell yeah! "I'm not the funny guy from Alias you are looking for." (Waving his hand) Sweet! I just want to know how Peter's bro was all burned up but now looks normal. And the mimic girl did a 619! LOL! Freaking wrestling has invaded everything.

but honestly, I thought the end of the season was solid. At least it's no LOST, where you only get one or two answers and a thousand questions...Like WTF is that smoke! AHHHHHHHHHH! As you will probably say, Lost is for intelligent viewers. Well call me a putz because I can't stand it anymore. (This coming from a Smallville fan. LOL)

Ben