Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Juno

Jenny and I went on a date to see this movie about a month ago, and we loved it. It was charming, witty, and had some laugh out loud moments. Ellen Page (Juno) was really good. So good in fact that I don't think the movie would have been as good if someone else was in it, like say, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Everyone was good in the movie. When Juno's dad said he was going to punch Bleeker right in the pecker I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I was really glad they paid off the note Juno wrote to Vanessa. I also thought that scene where Jason Bateman's character slow dances with Juno was tense.

Overall we really enjoyed it and I would recommend it to cool people only.

3 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

That's the last movie Alli and I both really enjoyed. I feel it had the perfect mix between serious and funny. The music also created the perfect atmosphere to let you see how strange, outcast, and creative Juno was. One of my favorites this year.

Anonymous said...

Really... Jennifer Love Hewitt couldn't have pulled that off???

Phil said...

Jennifer Love Hewitt may be the greatest actress in the world. Just ask Jenny:)