Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lost: The Beginning of the end

(Spoilers ahead)

Man, I am so glad Lost is back. It seems like I had to wade through a bunch of mediocre television to keep my mind off the waiting. Now the Season Premiere is finally come and gone. Great episode. trrrewarsdrg

In the past couple of days I have listened to podcasts that break down lost. They ask:

Does the "No Smoking" on the wall of the interegation room mean no smoke monster?
Was the other eye in the cabin Locke's?
Was the attorney from oceanic actually from Dharma?
Maybe it was Walt in the coffin.

Most of the time I feel like they are grabbing at straws. However I do think there are some clues to watch out for that strangly no one (that I've seen) is talking about.

1)There is a scene in which Rousseau walks right up to the knife in Naomi's back, then the scene cuts. It never showed her pulling the knife out. Then a little later, Jack, Ben and rousseau are on Naomi's "trail" when Rousseau says the trail ends and they were tricked. Ben tells Jack that Kate took the phone and is on the right track, Jack reacts frustrated, and then Ben says "At least one of us did something right" while giving a glance to Rousseau. I think Rousseau took the knife out of Naomi's back and left it for Naomi. The previews have been suggesting that someone in the camp is a traitor and I'm watching Rousseau's every move. I think she's the double agent.

2)Who told John Locke about Charlie? After Hurley sees the cabin, falls, and Locke appears and asks if what happened to Charlie is true, I assume Walt told him. You know they are going to go back and give you more of the Walt/Locke scene in the pit. Also, Locke's as good as new. No bullet, no blood. Spooky.

No comments: